HOTEL AMERSFOORT - A1 IS OPEN
UPDATE 28 MAY 2021:
Hotel guests are welcome at Van der Valk Amersfoort A-1. From 5 June our restaurant will be open again, but there is a maximum capacity of 50 persons per room. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be offered through a 'take away' concept. However, our terrace is open between 08.00 and 20.00 hours! In good weather you can therefore have breakfast, lunch and dinner on our terrace.
Our terrace is open daily from 08.00 to 20.00 hours!
Some rules of the game:
- Maximum 2 people per table, except when the party consists of one household
- Guests visiting our terrace are requested to fill in the triage form
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
From 5 June our restaurant will be open again, but there is a maximum capacity of 50 persons per room. When the weather is nice you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner on our terrace.
Due to current regulations, our rooms are only open for business meetings. For details, please contact our banqueting department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our fitness is open again! Reservation and a health check are required.
Pay your stay online in advance or on the spot with pin, credit card or contactless.
If you choose to stay in our hotel in the coming period, you can rest assured that we will do everything to provide you with a safe and secure stay!
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE STAY
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Wear a mouth mask in the public space; you don't have to at the table or in your room
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family