HOTEL AMERSFOORT - A1 IS OPEN
On the occasion of the press conference on October 13th you may have questions about your stay with us. We will gladly inform you about the way we organize our activities. In order to guarantee the safety and health of our guests and employees, we work according to the national guidelines of the RIVM. We kindly ask you to follow the government's mouth guard obligation. Everyone is welcome! We hope to welcome you soon in our safe and familiar environment.
View our taken measures
- Restaurant is open for hotel guests
- Meetings and conferences
- Safe and comfortable stay
- Frequently asked questions
SAFE AND COMFORTABLE STAY
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Wear a mouth mask in the public space; you don't have to at the table or in your room
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
With hospitable regards,
The Van der Valk family